- Registration through this form is binding. Your spot will be reserved for 3 days and can only be guaranteed after we have received your payment in full. We will then send you your payment and booking confirmation alongside all further material via email.
- In the case of “Retreats & Trainings” (s. Description of your course) you commit to the additional booking of room and board.
- In the case of cancellation of a participant we ask for a 25 Euro administrative charge. If the participant can provide a substitute for the training or there are people on the waiting list, no further costs apply. If both are not provided, the following conditions apply:
- In the case of cancellation for any reason the following reimbursements are awarded
up to 12 weeks before the course 67% of the course fee
12-6 before the course 33% of the course fee
6-0 before the course 0% of the course fee
- In the case of cancellation you must hand in a written cancellation, otherwise reimbursement will not be carried out
- If course cancellation occurs, course participants are not entitled to reimbursement of any further costs (loss of earnings, travel & accommodation, etc.) Course fees that have already been paid will be reimbursed completely.
- Claims for damages against the organizer and the instructors are excluded. The liability for damages is limited to gross negligence and intent.
- Participants must take care of their own insurance coverage (accident, liability, etc.). The participant remains at the event site at their own risk.
- In the application of techniques, demonstrations and exercises, the participants are aware that and agree to perform these on other participants or clients at their own risk.