Resolve inner conflicts & embody transformation
07. – 10. June 2019, Clenze (between Berlin, Hamburg & Hanover)
This course is an introduction into modern Trauma Therapy and the Holistic Bodywork approach.
We will explore Shock- and Developmental-Trauma from different perspectives to learn to work with the causes of problems – not just their symptoms. For this we combine bodywork with modern trauma & psychotherapy, unifying approaches that are often separated.
Based on the solid foundation from Osteopathy, Thai- & Chinese Medicine, Somatic Expieriencing, NARM and integrative Body-Psychotherapy we want to offer you a comprehensive introduction into trauma healing.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Refine your perception of yourself and others
- Discern feelings from emotions – feelings coming from here and now whereas emotions are old, frozen feelings (Trauma)
- Learn the different treatment approaches for Shock- and Developmental-Trauma
- Practice simple Coaching and Communication-Tools to diagnose, create a therapeutic relationship and model the process after the client
- Recognise Trauma and the patterns it is creating – from posture, tension and movement patterns all the way to the way we think, feel and live in relationships
- Grasp the nervous system, how it relates to trauma, healing and how you can consciously influence it in yourself and your clients
- Recognise what you and your clients really need
- and practice to nourish these authentic needs – verbally and through touch – but also to confront what stops their fulfilment, like beliefs & identifications
- Metaphorically speaking: Learn how you can thaw the ice inside yourself and others so that the stream of life can flow more fully
This course takes place in our relaxed and safe training centre. Situated in nature and our round venue, we will create space for your professional growth and personal experiences.
We start with communication tools before we also explore hands-on Thaimassage and Osteopathy. The focus returns to your own experience so that you can practically learn how trauma healing is possible.
The background from Somatic Experiencing, NARM – healing developmental trauma and Integrative Body Psychotherapy is supported by a specifically designed program of movement and meditation. So that this will not just be a workshop-high but can support sustainable growth.
THIS COURSE IS FOR PEOPLE WHO
- look for sustainable trauma healing for themselves and their clients
- want to combine Coaching, Psychotherapy and Bodywork
- look for the connection between energetic and physical approaches
- look for a solid, scientific base for their therapeutic work
- want to transform trauma sustainably
- are interested in working with Developmental- and Relational-Trauma
- want to expand their active bodywork-practice and include the emotional realm
- have experiences in therapeutic work and want to learn more about the Holistic-Bodywork approach
Facilitator: Pascal Beaumart & the Holistic-Bodywork.org Team
DATES & TIMES
Fr. 07.06. 2019: 18:30-21:30
Sa & Su. 08. & 09.06. 2019: 7:30 – 18:30
Monday. 10.06. 2019: 7:30 – 16:30
Im alten Rundling 13
29459 Clenze OT Kassau
€395, including pre-course preparation materials and handouts.
FOOD & ACCOMMODATION
Food & Accommodation costs are not included in the course price and are to be paid at the venue, in cash, upon arrival.
- These courses been fully booked 3 times and that the number of participants is limited this time, too.
- The course is in German, with English translation upon request.
- This course is an introduction to the in depth Holistic-Bodywork Training 2019 and you can book it in combination with the Trauma-sensitive Bodywork course right before.
- Registration through this form is binding. Your spot will be reserved for 3 days and can only be guaranteed after we have received your payment in full. We will then send you your payment and booking confirmation alongside all further material via email.
- In the case of “Retreats & Trainings” (s. Description of your course) you commit to the additional booking of room and board.
- In the case of cancellation of a participant we ask for a 25 Euro administrative charge. If the participant can provide a substitute for the training or there are people on the waiting list, no further costs apply. If both are not provided, the following conditions apply:
- In the case of cancellation for any reason the following reimbursements are awarded
up to 12 weeks before the course 67% of the course fee
12-6 before the course 33% of the course fee
6-0 before the course 0% of the course fee
- In the case of cancellation you must hand in a written cancellation, otherwise reimbursement will not be carried out
- If course cancellation occurs, course participants are not entitled to reimbursement of any further costs (loss of earnings, travel & accommodation, etc.) Course fees that have already been paid will be reimbursed completely.
- Claims for damages against the organizer and the instructors are excluded. The liability for damages is limited to gross negligence and intent.
- Participants must take care of their own insurance coverage (accident, liability, etc.). The participant remains at the event site at their own risk.
- In the application of techniques, demonstrations and exercises, the participants are aware that and agree to perform these on other participants or clients at their own risk.