Bodywork with awareness to free emotions
Introduction to the Holistic Bodywork Training 2021/2022
13. – 15. August 2021
Element Yoga - Berlinor online
WHY THIS COURSE?
Many bodywork approaches do not incorporate emotional-/ trauma-therapy, and many trauma-therapeutic approaches lack physical contact.
With extensive experience and background knowledge from both contexts, we want to seal this gap with you. In our everyday sessions, we often observe holistic and long-lasting change/transformation occurring when trauma healing meets bodywork.
ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH THIS?
- You understand your deepest themes, however they still seem to remain stuck in your body
- Despite intense body practices such as massage, yoga, etc., some tensions just don´t loosen up
- Everyday life can sometimes be emotionally challenging, overwhelming and some things repetitively keep coming up to the surface
OR DO YOU ASK YOURSELF:
- How can I appropriately deal with emotions arising in others while giving sessions or courses?
- As a bodyworker, how can I specifically work with feelings and emotions?
- How can I give holistic, sustainable sessions, that aren´t merely working with surface level symptoms?
These are some of the main questions we will explore in this course.
To work with the source and support healing holistically, we will be looking beyond tension patterns and symptoms.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- We discern feelings from emotions – feelings are in the here and now. Emotions are unfelt feelings, that froze in us and got stuck (trauma) and harden our tissue.
- Learn how your ice can melt and even nourish your growth.
- Comprehend the nervous system, and how it stands behind and even controls both, trauma and healing.
- Learn how to specifically treat the nervous system, of yourself and the those you give sessions too.
In a safe and relaxed space, we will use Hands on Thai Massage and Osteopathy techniques to experience trauma-healing and regulation for ourselves. This is supported by yoga and a tailored movement and meditation program, to support integration (into everyday life).
If you experience and understand this transformation, this is a solid base for you to work with people.
Experience yourself, moment to moment – connected to your somatic intelligence. Free yourself emotionally and physically, with guided steps towards more happiness!
THIS COURSE IS FOR PEOPLE WHO
- truly want to experience and understand the connectedness of the physical and emotional body
- want to expand and extend their bodywork and yoga practices by incorporating the emotional realm
- want to become more holistic in teaching yoga and bodywork
DATES & TIMES
Sa. 14.08.2021: 8:00 – 18:00
Su. 15.08.2021: 8:00 – 17:00
PRICE including pre-course preparation materials and handouts.
Early Bird: 225€ till 06.06.2021
Lazy Bird: 265€ till 11.07.2021
Normal price: 295€ from 12.07.2021
- These courses been fully booked 3 times and that the number of participants is limited this time, too.
- The course is in German, with English translation upon request.
- This course is an introductory course to the
- Diese Kurs ist ein Intro zur Holistic-Bodywork Ausbildung 2021/2022
- Registration through this form is binding. Your spot will be reserved for 3 days and can only be guaranteed after we have received your payment in full. We will then send you your payment and booking confirmation alongside all further material via email.
- In the case of “Retreats & Trainings” (s. Description of your course) you commit to the additional booking of room and board.
- In the case of cancellation of a participant we ask for a 25 Euro administrative charge. If the participant can provide a substitute for the training or there are people on the waiting list, no further costs apply. If both are not provided, the following conditions apply:
- In the case of cancellation for any reason the following reimbursements are awarded
up to 12 weeks before the course 67% of the course fee
12-6 before the course 33% of the course fee
6-0 before the course 0% of the course fee
- In the case of cancellation you must hand in a written cancellation, otherwise reimbursement will not be carried out
- If course cancellation occurs, course participants are not entitled to reimbursement of any further costs (loss of earnings, travel & accommodation, etc.) Course fees that have already been paid will be reimbursed completely.
- Claims for damages against the organizer and the instructors are excluded. The liability for damages is limited to gross negligence and intent.
- Participants must take care of their own insurance coverage (accident, liability, etc.). The participant remains at the event site at their own risk.
- In the application of techniques, demonstrations and exercises, the participants are aware that and agree to perform these on other participants or clients at their own risk.